Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bon~Bons & Seashells


I first saw these cute little BonBons made on A pocket full of Posies Blog, so I had to copy and make some myself for a little mermaid party! But, I am just going to use them as decoration...hope nobody tries to eat them!! But aren't the necklaces cute, though. Maybe I will get around to making the necklaces too.......oneday~




~Ok......so here are the bon-bons that I have made so far. I am planning to make more, but I need to get some different fabric. Also, I wanted to show off my new seashells that the kids and I painted yesterday. These are going to be for the little mermaid party as well. I believe, I need to get pretty jars to put them in, but other than that I thought they turned out good. What do you all think?



11 comments:

  1. such a fun craft project. I'm sure my youngest son would a lot of fun with that
    thanks for sharing
    bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so clever...how lovely did those turn out? I must say the party looked amazing...pure inspiration....thanks so so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your seashells are pretty and sparkly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this! the necklaces are adorable and the shells are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh they turned out just darling!!!love how you used the bon-bons in a little bowl- great idea- would be so cute at Christmas too!! and I love the shells!!!
    Just lovely!
    Blessings!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,, I love visiting your blog! Your new projects turned out so cute. I hope the mermaid party was a huge success! Happy creating, have a pretty week ,,, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the necklaces! I'm gonna make one for me!!
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. The necklaces are such a simple yet ingenious idea. Must rememeber this for Haileys upcoming #8!!!!
    Thanks for sharing the lightbulb moment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sea shells are so cute! My little girls next birthday party is going to be mermaids and I was wondering where you got the shells at?

    ReplyDelete
  10. those necklaces are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh why I love them!!! How did you make the bon-bons?? :)

    ReplyDelete

Sugary thoughts