Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!


V-Day was so fun! My sweeties both had a party at school where lots of goodies were passed out. My kindergardener's party was first. They made treat bags to fill their Valentine's, ate cookies and cake, followed by a Charlie Brown Movie.  Next, I stopped by my 3rd grader's party. It was actually more crazy in there. The kids were running around everywhere......bouncing off the wall! They got to play games such as Bingo.....Hayden won one Round :)
How has your Valentine's Day been??
Happy Heart Day!
Much Love XOXO

7 comments:

  1. Happy Valentines Day! Your pink loveliness always makes me smile!
    Jennelise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the heart garland around your bed. And I love the first picture. Everything's so sweet. Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like they had fun! I remember when we were kids we would make our own Valentine "mailboxes" for school using whatever! Old round oatmeal boxes, construction paper, cardboard and plenty of imagination! Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pictures! I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am glad you had a wonderful valentines day!! it is a lovely day indeed!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your day was amazing....I am still feeling all the love. xo

    ReplyDelete

Sugary thoughts