Thursday, July 30, 2009

~Alice in Wonderland~



I know many are probably anticipating the New Tim Burton "Alice in Wonderland" movie coming out in March of 2010, so here are props, costumes, and set pieces that were displayed on a tour in San Diego! I would have loved to have been there!!! I am just hoping this movie wasn't as bad as Charlie and the chocolate factory by Tim Burton. Either way he always knows how to create an interesting setting! Find more photos HERE






Alice's Dress








The Queens head is so huge looking on the movie previews- Why is that I wonder? I guess to just make her look weirder.





16 comments:

  1. Really cool pictures! I would have love to have been there too. I'm totally with you in hoping it isn't as bad as Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great pics. I can't wait to see the movie!
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I had been there too - I love Tim Burton.
    sx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait!!!!!!!! :) Thanks for posting these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! I love Alice in Wonderland, how I too hope they don't ruin it! Lovely pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish I had seen these goodies in real life...they are exquisite!!
    Can't wait for March!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but I know I might be in the minority. It was so true to the book and despite what naysayers might protest, was less creepy than Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory with Gene Wilder. (think about the tunnel scene... I'm just sayin')

    I am excited for this movie as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, the costumes are so beautiful!

    Tricia - Avolli

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous! Thanks for showcasing these :) I can't wait to see it!

    *Also, I'm hosting our first giveaway, check it out and see if you would like to enter...

    ReplyDelete
  11. will be interesting to see the movie love Tim Burton, he will probably catch the dark side of the story love the picks carnt wait now!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing in every way! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH fantastic!!!! I would so steal the mad hatter costume!! :))

    ReplyDelete

Sugary thoughts